Ministry Leader: Elijah Bedford
Embracing the vision and mission of our Living Faith Community Church, we are connected and focused on winning souls for Christ while equipping believers for the work of the ministry through a lifestyle of praise and worship.
The mission of the Living Faith Community Church Rejoicing Ministry is to build a strong ministry family of believers who have been gifted by God with various music and arts abilities that can be effectively utilized corporately to build the Kingdom of God in this ministry, our church, our local community and around the world. Passionately, we seek to be and become “who He has called us to be.”
Praise Team (Basic) Requirement Considerations:
- Be an active and supportive member of Living Faith Community Church
- Successfully complete all required and/or recommended membership classes
- Complete audition and interview with the Minister of Music and/or designated Rejoicing Ministry leadership before serving
- Attend and be punctual to all weekly scheduled rehearsals/practices and pre-worship service sound checks
- Attend three (3) consecutive weekly scheduled rehearsals/practices before serving in a worship service.
- Have necessary equipment and/or ability to listen and review weekly rehearsal material.
- Prayerfully consider and decided on one of three Rejoicing Ministry commitment levels: six (6), twelve (12) or twenty-four (24) months
- Commit to church attendance outside of Rejoicing Ministry commitment (i.e., Bible Study, LIFE Groups, Outreach, Mission, etc)
- Be respectful, teachable, accountable, approachable and ministry focused
- Be committed to prayer, worshiping the Lord and glorifying God.
in the Lord through Worship
Audio Visual Ministry
Praise Dance Ministry
to one another in Christian love through Membership
New Member Advisors
Phone Care Ministry
Christian character through Discipleship
to the Ministry needs of the church by using Spiritual Gifts
Parking Lot/Security Team
the Community, its People and Institutions through Outreach