If you need prayer concerning any issue, we encourage you to share your request. We interact with openness and transparency, yet always strive to maintain confidentiality. When you share your prayer needs, they are held with the utmost love and concern, demonstrating sincerity and compassion.
Here are some of the many ways you can request prayer:
- Call the church office at 210-521-6344
- During Sunday morning worship in a “prayer circle”
- During our “Prevailing Through Prayer” service, held Wednesdays from 6:30pm to 6:50pm
- Complete a Prayer Request card obtained from an usher or from the Lobby Greeter Station
- Complete and submit our Confidential Prayer Request form below
With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.”